NOTE: Softball City reserves the right to update, change or amend these policies at any time.
- During Regular Park operating hours,the north parking lot is the only designated parking area for coaches, players and their supporters. There is absolutely NO parking inside the facility and if cars park inside on the concourse, it will result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense. Softball City assumes no liability for theft, or damage to vehicles. Guests should remember that softballs are hit into the parking lot with regularity. Vehicle owners park at their own risk.
- Pets are welcome to be with you on your visit to the park (except during special events). However, pets must be kept on a leash at all timesduring the visit. Pet owners are also responsible for any cleanup of their pet’s waste. Due to Health Department regulations, NO PETS are allowed in the restaurant or up on the deck area. Our deck is a food service area.
- No outside food or beverage of any kindmay be brought into Softball City. Your support for the restaurant and concession is greatly appreciated and needed to assist with the costs of the facility operation. Any outside food and beverage will be confiscated, and the person(s) may be asked to leave the park.
- Warm-up on the infield area is not allowed.Our grounds crew staff need to be able to move about freely in preparing the fields for the next game. This rule is in effect for the safety of both the players and our staff.
- Gates open 1 hour before the first game for Slo-Pitch and 1:30 minutes for Fastpitch.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed in the park.Any person(s) observed smoking will be asked to stop and if they persist will be asked to leave the park. Smoking includes cigarettes, marijuana, and vaping. Note this is a City bylaw.
- No food or drink is allowed on the field of play/diamonds.
- Law prohibits drinking alcohol or having a tailgate party in our parking lot.Local police patrol our lots and have informed us that they will fine all infractions. Any person(s) observed drinking alcohol in the parking lot will be asked to leave and reported to local police.
- All alcohol purchased in the restaurant or at the concession will be served in cups and must be consumed in the restaurant, on the patio decks overlooking the fields, in the Diamond 1 grandstands, or on the bleachers around Diamonds 2, 3, and 4.
- Consumption of alcohol on the fields is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Failure to comply may result in immediate ejection from the event and/or the park.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the park.
- No alcohol may be taken out of the park or into the parking lot.